Tuesday, December 9, 2008

bugga'

An interesting experience (on my part only, im sure) invloving a train, a big guy, and a stranger:
Big Guy wanted to sit but the empty seat between me and Stranger was too narrow. so i scooted my ass a bit off the seat and Stranger pressed himself the opposite direction... No eye contact was made, ever, even as the Big Guy kinda mumbled a thanks as he sat. I made no eye contact when i nodded the "no problem".
I was dissapointed in myself: i didnt look at him in the eye with a smile, making at least the smallest effort to show i am in good cheer, to share it.
Looking over, Big Guy had the fullest curliest gray hair. Holding a cup of coffee; his nails were nicely manicured...Didnt fit Big Guy really.
My stop. I smiled when i said excuse me.
He spills a drop of coffee on my shoe...BUGGA! sorry.
I smile...eye contact..a "no problem" nod.

2 comments:

  1. rofl that is funny your cute with it and BUGGA is so a ne wword ima so use

    ReplyDelete
  2. rofl hahaha you guys and your trains this is why cars are betta i just simply flip ya the bird or laugh in your face and drive off situation settled

    ReplyDelete