Thursday, March 18, 2010

facts

easy breezy.
I dont get angry often. I pout sometimes and throw tantrums when i dont get my way. i usually do. BUT sometimes it seems the universe tests me. And I am a true believer that i have control of my surroundings. So there must be a negative energy I am giving off, because I sincerely have had a horrible week and a half.
So breathe with me and remember.

susy fact #1: bad days always remind me of a book i read in gradeschool: Alexander and The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day

2 comments:

  1. and then i take my much needed cyber-break.. blogs, social-pages, music... and i remember... and, well, things seem better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. life is good!
    i have been conforming too much.. in too many places, and in too many ways!
    oooo, they rebuilt Washington Square, a reading there will be appropriate.. although I haven't been to check out the crowd.

    ReplyDelete