Thursday, May 30, 2013

gifts that keep giving

its been two months since my husband decided we weren't working (not to say he hadn't decided this months before) On the flip-side, I thought we were simply in a funk. I really did. That all, in time, could be resolved. That powerful (possibly blind or naive) faith I had in Us has seemed to be the greater of the burdens through our breakup.

Since then, getting up in the morning had been difficult enough; so trying to wholeheartedly and positively focuson myself was not coming easy. i faked being "fine" for a while.

Then, just at the right time, a wonderful gent gave me a gift. he gave me yoga. 
i have gone to three classes this week, two of which i cried in. Apparently this can be happen during shavasana. I didn't cry last night, instead, an obvious realization came to me.

Refocus

so, with a cautious heart and a much more honest and clear mind these days, my self-focus may finally begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment