Sunday, December 1, 2013

relations

the fact that mine lasted 14 years means something, but not everything. we simply have more witnesses to our love and our failure. the fact is, every broken heart goes through the same thing, i'd like to think anyway. It gives me resolve to know someone else has felt the same pain i do. whether shorter or longer-lived and lost.
I digress:
the point is i am not the first or the last to go through a time of confusion, resentment, hatred self-evaluation and prosecution, all intertwined with an undying  love for the very person who caused them. As if i had nothing to do with it. i'd say 70/30, he may say 50/50. any logical person may agree with him, as it's simple mathematics in the end.



3 comments:

  1. You don't know me, but your blog has been one of my favorites. I've been reading this page for some times.

    Today is the day I decide to write a comment because I feel the pain you are going through and I wanted to tell you that you have release the hurt and pain because you are giving it too much energy. Find the partner who can give what you need, don't settle you have a heart gold and you should find the person who will treasure it.

    Lady of the sun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind words. Im happy youve enjoyed my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete