Tuesday, September 17, 2013

straight talk

some would say to me that karma has come to bite me in the ass. So, let me count my more profound immoral or even too-logical mistakes:
1. I had abortions with my ex husband because we "weren't ready". We were as ready as we could have been.
2. I cheated on my husband. I wish I hadn't.
3. I allowed sex and/or orgasms define my intimacy. I lost my way a little in this department.

He has his list of mistakes as well and they are equally measured. But these are not the reasons we split. The reason we split is much simpler and humane. We stopped communicating. That is all. I love him and he loves me, but things happened and now we get to move on. And I am OK with that. 

in fact, karma did bite me in the ass. with a new found self value that did not exist while married. although i will need sperm some day, i will not need a father to help me raise my child. I will need a village. And if anyone knows how to build a good village, it's me. the choice to be a single mother by choice is made. If a man comes along in the meantime then he will benefit, but he will not be my maker. 

thanks karma.

No comments:

Post a Comment