Wednesday, September 11, 2013

woah is me no more

no longer a part of a unit.
the feeling finally settling in after five months. Unless you've been through a massive breakup i cant imagine anyone understanding. the facts are this:
1. he left without a fight to stay.
2. he was romantically involved with a girl before the break up
3. he got her pregnant after intentionally not getting me pregnant
4. i am a single attractive 34 year old architect that lives in NYC.

Number four being of the utmost importance.

Sure, I would rather things have been different, but in the grand scheme of things I am finally and truthfully looking to the future. It's an amazing feeling. I have no regrets and no longer feel anger towards him or the situation. I am free and powerful and loved by so many. I am happy. lonely at times, but i understand that i wont be forever. 

I am learning i am a pretty cool person and i deserve amazing things and I will settle for nothing less. I almost want to thank him for it, but  my choices put me here, in this wonderful place. Where he chose to start a new relationship with someone else. I chose to start one with myself. :)


2 comments:

  1. Thankyou. :) although all things are temporary, so I may not be next week. ;)

    ReplyDelete