Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Life Coach and Beyond

A slightly far removed friend offered me probono life coaching for 6 months... As long as she can record it all for her license program. No problem! There are worse things out there of me. Believe you me.
My saboteur, the comfortable Appreciativo, with a capital "A".  It says "I am OK here, now." Even if things got worse or better I can be in the OK place almost always. Well, I mean there are exceptions to all rules, but for the most part I can always be "OK". This can be a good thing, my Appreciativo saboteur, BUT it can also keep me in places that may or not be the best thing for me. Or it may keep me from taking a chance, leaving comfort, to try something new.  Because lets face it, whats the worst that can happen if i leap into unknowns more often than not.

No comments:

Post a Comment